I’ll be in Copenhagen next week at the ‘Reconfiguring Radio‘ PhD Summer School, organised by the LARM Audio Research Archive and The PhD Programme in Cultural Studies, Literature and the Arts at the University of Copenhagen. The session on ‘Radio, Mobility and Artistic Practices’ is on Friday 8th July.
Hope to see some of you there – let me know if you are around!
The session includes:
9.00 Keynote: Frauke Behrendt
– Beyond Mobile Listening: Engaging with Phones, Sounds and Art
10.00 Paper presentation
- Miya Yoshida: Radio Art and negotiations of intimacy
- Anja Kanngieser: A Convivial Politics for Distributed Radio
- Klaus Nielsen: Radio Literature and the (im)material Document
- Kristoffer Jul-Larsen: The Literary Address in Early Norwegian radio